Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Spirit and Belief....

When it comes to my belief in God and my confession that I actually believe in Him, how far does that belief take me on the journey? When does my belief become a reality? I have learned from scripture and experiences that the reality is seen when we begin to "really see".  When we take our belief and make it a part of our inner fabric, when we allow it to weave in and out of our soul, we begin to see things from a different perspective. We begin to depend on the Spirit to guide us, we begin to trust in the Son at a deeper level, and we begin to see Father as a loving and merciful God.

Once this is realized and placed as a central part of our daily life, we will begin to see and live with a different perspective. The ways in which we love and care for others is transformed tremendously.  It will no longer be "all about me", it will be about God and others.  This helps me understand why Jesus always said, "he who has eyes let him see"....and "he who has ears let him hear."  It gives me a different view on the teachings of Jesus. He wants us to see and hear what he is trying to say. When we begin to really "see and hear", we will finally "get it" and begin to really believe and live in the Father, Spirit, and Son.....How do we see and hear?....we start by listening.....
O How they love us so....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here....