Thursday, March 10, 2011

Letting the Spirit out of the Box.......

The Spirit is our comforter and our strength. Spirit has many other characteristics that are beyond our comprehension.  When one has the Spirit within them and they begin to open their eyes and ears to it's presence, freedom is experienced in inexpressible ways.  Freedom in the Spirit is experienced mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually on all levels. This occurs only when the Spirit led soul begins to let Spirit out of its self inflicted box.  This box is a place in which we often place the Spirit when we don't know what to do with it.  Many of us have no clue as to what to do with the Spirit including myself.
I want to share with you the one thing I have learned to do about Spirits presence in my life. Along with Bible history, Bible text, and my prayer life with Spirit I have learned to just simply "let Spirit out of the box".  I have no business trying to "grasp" or "categorize" Spirit in any way. I only need to believe in its presence and let it run free in and out of the rhythms of my daily life. This is not about in whom, when, or where we find Spirit, its about setting it free in our lives and to dismember the "box" we have locked it away into for too long. Spirit will break free whether we let it or not, but we will miss out on so much if we don't open our ears and eyes to Spirits comfort and strength.

Spirit is with you.....let it be....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here....