Monday, May 2, 2011

A Mystical Perspective on Algebra and Death....

I have not posted a new post in a while because I believe in living a quiet and humble life. Some choose to blog and shout their agendas, while others use it for good and honorable reasons. I wanted to break the silence with a new phase in my life, I have overcome my fear of the Math subject specifically Algebra. Overcoming this fear began as a simple challenge to take the course and crawl my way through it. As the challenge became a reality, things became clearer to me. This fear of Math was tied to some other fears I have had throughout my life.  During the course of the sememster life began to get rough, sickness, stress, new frontiers for my family, and even death itself were some of the obstacles I had to face head to head and overcome in order to survive. I could not ignore a single one of them.

What soon became clear to me with the Spirit's help was that this was no longer about overcoming Algebra.  It was about overcoming pain and suffering and learning to depend on Jesus daily. I look back at the course of the sememster and I have no clue as to how I made it through. I will never fully comprehend how I made it, I must give the honor and glory to the Spirit of God who carried me through the past couple of months.

It was indeed very spiritual to its core, I had nothing left to give at numerous times. There were many late nights and early mornings spend in gut wrenching prayer. I gave up over and over and in the same moment I overcame by the Spirit's embrace and it's strength carrying me through the dark nights. Humanity can't even begin to grasp the power and will of the soul once it is in tune with Spirit's movement. There were a few Bible verses along the way that brought on encouragement. But this was bigger than text, bigger than scripture, bigger than doctrine, this was the power of God in action in the life of a wretched, rebellious mind that wanted to give in to fear on a daily basis. Father, Spirit, and Son have overcome this "fear" of mine and now there is no limit to what faith and belief can do. My friends this is bigger than Algebra and even death!! We can overcome anything with the help and strength of the Trinity....that's as spiritual as it gets!!  Don't be afraid, don't give in to any kind of fear, you and Spirit will overcome!!

Never, never, never, ever give up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here....